With quality, value, innovation, warranty, customization, and availability, there is no alternative to LUX!
Because of the benefits, certifications, and the simplicity of installation, LUX Architectural Products has quickly become a leading force in the cladding industry.
LUX Architectural Products offers numerous benefits and advantages over the competition, such as:
- LUX is an excellent value and offers more features at a higher quality than any other product at its price point
- LUX is manufactured in Canada which means you will not have to wait for weeks or months for your order to ship
- LUX is 24 Gauge Steel – not 26 or thinner like many competitors! This means you are getting a rigid, strong steel cladding products
- All LUX products are created out of Galvalume Coated (ASTM A792) Steel, meaning you have the highest grade of corrosion-resistant coating on the market
- Many cladding products ship in preset lengths while LUX is unique in that it ships in custom lengths anywhere from 4’ to 24’. By combining both our LUXLAP preset length box program and our custom cuts, you’ll have both an environmental advantage and a cost-saving one, as there is no wasted product
LUX Architectural Products are created in our manufacturing facility right here in Canada and are made from heavy gauge cold rolled galvalume steel. As manufacturers of metal products for over 30 years, we have invested our knowledge, experience and design innovation to create the highest quality LUX Architectural Products. LUX comes in an ever-expanding selection of wood grain, metallic, textured, and solid colour finishes, all with a 40-year finish warranty. LUX is manufactured in Canada which means you will not have to wait for weeks or months for your order to ship. LUX is a high-quality product you can count on as it was designed around reliable and proven technologies.
Think about LUX as a contemporary cladding option from some of the old masters of metal manufacturing!
LUX Architectural Products is a very unique organization in the cladding industry. Because LUX is manufactured locally and created out of cold rolled steel, it can be made into an endless array of custom shapes and sizes. No other cladding product can offer you such flexibility and quick turn-around times. Customization does not come at a hefty price either. LUX offers extremely good value when compared to many cladding options.
LUX Architectural Products are certified so you can count on to perform as required.
LUX meets and conforms to the CGSB-93.4-92 as per standards Council of Canada, National Research Council Canada, National Building Code of Canada.
LUX passes the CAN/ULC S102-10 with ZERO Flame Spread and a 5/100 smoke rating, making it a Class A rating.
LUX passes the National Research Council of Canada – Wind Load Test with “…no permanent deflection or visually apparent degradation was observed in the cladding.”
LUX passes the ASTM B117 Salt Spray Test and can be used on all your coastal projects!
For more tests and to download information please go to our Resources page or click the link below.
LUX Architectural Products are extremely versatile designs that have their early origin in the metal siding and soffit industry. Because of the combination of innovation and historically known installation techniques, LUX is simple to apply for any experienced professional. LUX was specifically designed to be uncomplicated, while also being innovative, allowing for a clean and beautiful installation that will maintain its appeal for years to come.
To view more on how to install LUX click the link and view our installation page.