Benefits of LUX Privacy Fence
When designing an outdoor leisure area, whether it’s a patio, pergola, or simply a space to relax, privacy can be an essential feature in finishing the project. No one wants the tranquillity of their space ruined by prying eyes, unnecessary noise, or invasive pets. But a privacy fence or screen can do more than just block out undesirables. If constructed of the right materials, a privacy fence can add a flourish of style and colour to your space that lends to the atmosphere and aesthetic of the application for which you installed it.
However, with LUX Architectural Products, not only do you get privacy fence panels that provide the necessary functions you’re after but our proprietary steel cladding technology will reduce the maintenance and repairs needed on your privacy fence or privacy screen dramatically. Furthermore, our privacy fence products are easy to install and are an affordable option for metal fencing that will last through harsh changes in weather in ways that a traditional fence cannot compete.
Privacy Screens vs. Privacy Fences
If you are looking to create comfortable, private spaces in your backyard or garden, both a privacy screen or a privacy fence can provide that option. However, there are many differences between a privacy fence and a screen that can help you determine which is the right option for your home. When determining which product is right for you, there are essential questions to ask before installation. Questions such as:
- How much privacy is required?
- How much do you want to spend?
- Where is the fence or screen going to be installed?
- What is the primary purpose of the installation?
Once you determine the answers to these questions, you will be able to decide which LUX product works the best for your installation. If you require more information about whether a privacy fence or screen is right for you, feel free to contact LUX Architectural Products any time and we will be happy to guide you.
LUX Privacy Screen & Fencing Tips
If a fence or privacy screen is properly installed and expertly designed, it can be an investment that adds value to your home and property. That is why it is extremely important that your LUX fence or screen project is installed professionally and correctly. The last thing any builder or homeowner wants is to spend the money to build a fence or screen that ends up looking terrible, requires constant repairs, or doesn’t sufficiently fulfill the purposes of the install.
Luckily, there are tips and tricks that can help ensure your LUX products look stunning and endure over time. The following is a list of advice and resources to help you get the most out of LUX privacy screen and fencing:
- Accurately plan your design and the best strategy to execute it: By creating a detailed and accurate design plan for your privacy screen or fence, you can save time, money, and stress that accrues from last-minute changes, lack of supplies, or unorganized installation practices.
- Use LUX installation resources and guides: LUX Architectural Products provides a wide array of installation guides, videos, information about certifications, warranties, specification documents, marketing materials and more to help our clients utilize our screen products correctly and effectively.
- Contact LUX for more information, advice, or products: If our installation resources are missing an answer to a question you have, feel free to contact us any time via phone, email, or through our website. We’ll be happy to help you with your LUX privacy screen or fence products.
- Search online for inspiration: Before you begin designing and planning the placement of your fence, research ideas and inspiration online. This ensures you will be happy with the aesthetic of your finished privacy fence project and helps avoid last-minute, impulsive, and expensive, alterations.
- Hire a professional installer: Although LUX products are designed specifically to be easy to install, we strongly suggest you hire a professional installer to ensure your privacy fence is installed properly and efficiently. Mistakes during installation can be costly, ugly, and require ordering more privacy fence products.
- Research the materials: All LUX fence panels are made of 24-gauge, Galvalume coated Steel, including our privacy fence. This means they will last much longer than traditional privacy fence materials such as wood or vinyl. However, steel building materials may face other issues depending on a variety of factors. Be sure to understand the product, the strengths and the limitations of its application in your project.
- Understand the climate in which your home resides and how that can affect installation or repairs: Similar to the point above, make sure you understand how the climate your home resides in can affect the materials, the installation, or any other factors regarding your fence.
- Find a colour or woodgrain that matches your home aesthetic: Finally, when planning a new privacy fence or screen project, be sure to take a look at the many colours and woodgrains LUX provides for our fence panels. Mix and match or find a colour that suits your home, aesthetic, and style.
If you have other questions or require more details about our privacy screen or fence products, or fencing installation practices, contact LUX Architectural Products.