Why Choose LUX?
When it comes to innovation and durability in the cladding industry, LUX siding leads the way. Our state-of-the-art cladding materials have a long list of advantages and benefits when compared with the siding competition such as our impressive amount of certifications and accessible and easy cladding installation.
All LUX cladding products are manufactured in Canada. This results in a faster shipping time which also allows us to produce a high-quality cladding product that trumps the other cladding products at its price point. Additionally, our siding products are all manufactured using 24-gauge galvalume coated steel, resulting in an impressively durable cladding product that will require little maintenance and virtually no siding replacements. Furthermore, by producing our cladding out of high-quality steel, our siding products are non-combustible, immune to invasive insects or plant growth, it does not peel or warp, and our cladding has a very low expansion and contraction rating. If this wasn’t enough to convince you to invest in LUX metal siding for your next project, our collection of woodgrain, textures, and colours ensures that you are getting the cladding you need to make your next siding project stand out.
Due to LUX Cladding Products attention-to-detail and innovative steel manufacturing process, our metal siding products are also much more sustainable than cladding that uses traditional materials such as wood, vinyl, or plastics. As mentioned, with metal products there is a significantly decreased need for maintenance and replacement, so utilizing our steel siding products will cut down on needless waste and debris. To add to the numerous benefits of LUX siding, we also produce custom cladding lengths anywhere from 4’ to 24’, which is both an environmental and cost-saving advantage.
LUX Siding Advantages
LUX cladding offers numerous advantages over the competition, such as:
- LUX cladding is an excellent value and offers more features at a higher quality than any other cladding product at its price point
- LUX cladding is manufactured in Canada which means you will not have to wait for weeks or months for your order to ship
- There is no minimum order – we value all of our customers, from the homeowner doing a small cladding renovation to the major builder constructing an office tower with LUX siding
- LUX cladding is extraordinarily durable and maintenance-free
- Our high-quality true KYNAR500 (PVDF) finish means that LUX cladding is incredibly easy to clean and will not fade
- We offer an extensive line of standard, two-piece, and custom steel flashings for all our siding and cladding products
- LUX cladding can also be used as a soffit; our venting options provide enough venting per square foot to accommodate building codes
- LUX cladding has passed numerous government and standardized tests for fire, wind, salt spray, etc.
- We have a huge array of woodgrain, metallic, and textured cladding colours, as well as many solid colours for you to choose from
- All LUX siding products are created out of Galvalume Coated (ASTM A792) Steel, meaning you have the highest grade of corrosion-resistant coating on the steel cladding market
For all your exterior and panel needs, contact LUX today!